Artists and Volunteers,
Please print, sign and date form, and bring along with you to the Starship
RELEASE OF LIABILITY READ CAREFULLY - THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
In exchange for the participation of Glass Working organized by Project 33, of 34715 Highway 58, Eugene, Oregon 97405 and/or use of the property, facilities and services of Project 33, I, _________________________________ , agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family, to the following:
1. AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by Project 33, or the employees, representatives or agents of Project 33.
2. ASSUMPTIONS OF THE RISKS AND RELEASE. recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with Glass Working and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members, and further release and discharge Project 33 for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family’s use of or presence upon the facilities of Project 33, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, Project 33, or other third parties.
3. INDEMNIFICATION. agree to indemnify and defend Project 33 against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgements, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family’s use of or presence upon the facilities of Project 33.
4. FEES. agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of Project 33 caused by any negligent, reckless, or willful actions by me or my family.
5. APPLICABLE LAW. ny legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in Glass Working shall be resolved under Oregon law. Project 33, 33715 Highway 58, Eugene, OR 97405 (561) 676-9346 firstname.lastname@example.org
6. NO DURESS. agree and acknowledge that I am under no pressure or duress to sign this Agreement and that I have been given a reasonable opportunity to review it before signing. I further agree and acknowledge that I am free to have my own legal counsel review the Agreement if I so desire. I further agree and acknowledge that Project 33 has offered to refund any fees I have paid to use its facilities if I choose not to sign this agreement.
7. ARM’S LENGTH AGREEMENT. his agreement and each of its terms are the product of an arm’s length negotiation between the Parties. In the event any ambiguity is found to exist in the interpretation of this Agreement, or any of its provisions, the Parties, and each of them, explicitly reject the application of any legal or equitable rule of interpretation which would lead to a construction either “for” or “against” a particular party based upon their status as the drafter of a specific term, language, or provision giving rise to such ambiguity.
8. ENFORCEABILITY. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of the agreement, whether standing alone or as applied to a particular occurrence or circumstance, shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement or of any other applications of such provision, as the case may be, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed not to be part of this Agreement.
9. EMERGENCY CONTACT. In case of emergency please call: ____________________________ (Relationship: _______________________) At __________________________(Day) or _______________________(Evening)
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS RELEASE. I VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.
Printed Name: __________________________________
Project 33, 33715 Highway 58, Eugene, OR 97405 (561) 676-9346 email@example.com